<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Monday, February 05, 2007


Tomorrow is the start of this semester's examinations already! It's gonna be a whole full week of examinations! Hereby would like to wish everyone including me good luck and all the best in their papers! (^_^)

The whole of last week which is revision week, I can't seems to be able to concentrate on my revisions lorz. Wanted to revise for a particular module but keep falling asleep after reading maybe 1 chapter? *sHaKeS HeAd* Same for all the modules as well. Don't know why I can't concentrate nehz. Seeing all other friends studying so hard and revising endlessly makes me feel so guilty and lousy! *sIgH* And making it worse... Dear dear not in Singapore. Can't hear him telling me from his mouth to ask me work hard and study hard hard. I miss Dear dear alot lot lots! *sObX* But Dear dear very sweet. Yesterday he sent me SMS asking me to "jia you" ( In Chinese) and that he have confident in me in doing well for this round of examinations. (^_~)

Alot of friends told me that Year 2 have the most difficult examination papers. If I can pass Year 2 papers, then I will have no problem passing Year 3 as well. (^_^) I really hope and wish to pass this round of examinations nehz. I don't ask for anything much. I don't ask for any Distinctions nor A grades. I simply only want a pass in all modules that's all. I am satisfied with passing grades even though it will somehow affect my GPA. Dear Gods and Deities above, please give me your best blessings and luck for this whole week of examinations. I need them alot and I will be very happy and grateful if I can really pass all my modules! Thanks! *PrAyS HaRd HaRd WiTh 100% SiNCeRiTy* I will put in all my best efforts! *JiA YoU!*

Dearest friends... If you ever came across this entry of mine, I would appreciate if you can help to pray hard hard for me and those going through this tedious and stressful week of examinations to pass all modules!

By the way, examination results will be released on 19 March 2007. Hope to hear good news by then! (^_^)


12:00 AM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com